Tell Me MoreEpsom Salt is also known as Magnesium Sulphate, and while it no longer comes from Epsom in the UK it is naturally mined in Germany and not manufactured in a laboratory.
- FCC grade (formerly known as BP) meaning that it is the highest quality Epsom Salt
- pure Epsom Salt with no added chemicals or perfume
- from K&S Kali, one of the largest suppliers in Europe
- easing those sore muscles and joints which makes it very popular with sports players and athletes
- soften your dry skin with a gentle soak - perfect for your feet
- ease sunburn with an Epsom Salt solution
- add a handful to your usual shower gel to make a great exfoliator
- treat those inspect bites and stings with an Epsom Salt solution
- it won't turn your bath water brown
- take a look at our video to see its many uses
- it has many uses in the garden including spraying your roses to discourage the pests to spreading over your lawn
- you can also use it to keep the racoons away - not sure if this will work in the UK though...as you first need to find your racoon
- supplied in 1kg or 25kg bags
Technical Information (MSDS etc)
Epsom Salt - Halal Certificate Size: (1016.94 KB) Epsom Salt Kosher Certificate Size: (455.5 KB) Certificate of Analysis Epsom Batch 000111 Size: (29.45 KB) MSDS Epsom Salt Size: (31.11 KB) Certificate of Analysis Epsom Batch 000049 Size: (22.24 KB) Epsom Salt CofABatch 21140000007 Size: (24.03 KB) Certificate of Analysis Batch 2114000117 Size: (23.41 KB) Epsom Salt Technical Spec Size: (110.06 KB)
- Review by Soap maker (Posted on 01/01/2014)
Price Value Quality
- Review by Jorpson (Posted on 30/07/2013)
Price Value Quality
I found the ordering process to be smooth, nice to get a choice of quantity on one page and the delivery was well communicated with excellent tracking information.
The product itself came well packaged and the use of several smaller bags makes sense with the nature of the salts wanting to absorb moisture I assume.
Top marks Justasoap!
- Review by Pink_Henry (Posted on 12/05/2013)
Price Value Quality
Delivery Charges & Timescales
Parcels are despatched Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
With the exception of the Saturday service, all deliveries are Monday to Friday
UK Services Weight Cost ex VAT Service £ Standard 26kg 5.99
1-3 working days
Economy 26kg 4.99
2-7 working days
Express (order by 2pm for same day despatch on a next WORKING day delivery service)
If you order on a Friday, this will be delivered on the following Monday.
by 12 noon (M-F)
Saturday (order by 12 noon on preceding Friday) 26kg 8.99
Saturday by 5pm
Highlands & Islands postcodes include AB30-56, FK17-21, G83, IV, KW1-17, PA20-39, PA41-49, PA60-78, KA27-28, TR21-25 26kg 7.49
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, offshore islands including HS1-9, ZE 1-3 26kg 9.99
Channel Isles 26kg 15.00
International Weight Cost ex VAT Service Austria, Belgium Czech Republic, Denmark, Eire, France,Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany 25kg 13.99 2-3 days Hungary, Spain (mainland), Poland, Slovakia 25kg 15.99 3-6 days Italy, Lithuania, Slovenia, Sweden 25kg 16.99 3-6 days Latvia 25kg 16.99 4-6 days Croatia 25kg 18.00 4-6 days Estonia, Portugal 25kg 18.99 4-5 days Finland 25kg 19.50 4-5 days Greece 25kg 29.99 4-8 days Romania 25kg 22.99 4-6 days
Norway - please be aware we cannot send any liquids, fragrance oils, essential oils, food products to Norway.
We will require your PID or VAT number for Customs.
25kg 29.99 4-6 days
Product QuestionsCan these Epson salts be taken orally? I took a delivery last week but can't find if they are safe to do so.
Thank youQuestion by: Lisa Gabriele on 7 Sep 2014 18:13:00Our understanding is that if you are looking to take Epsom Salts internally then you will need the Pharmaceutical grade which would be identified by the Ph Eur USP on the labelling. We only sell the FCC grade which is aimed at the bath market place. The different grading is due to the packaging so the packaging for a product aimed at the pharmaceutical market would have different requirements for a product aimed at the bath marketplace. If you are wanting Epsom Salts for internal use, it would be best to find the product in a Chemist/Pharmacy.Answer by: Josie (Admin) on 8 Sep 2014 09:11:00