Tell Me MoreEpsom Salt is also known as Magnesium Sulphate, and while it no longer comes from Epsom in the UK, it is naturally mined in Germany and is the best product on the market.
Epsom Salt is well known to ease many ailments from aching muscles and joints to dry skin and sunburn. Sourced from the manufacturers K&S Kali in Germany, we only stock the top quality FCC grade so whether you choose to use it on your feet or put it on your roses in the garden you can be sure it is the best Epsom Salt out there.
Epsom Salt did originally come from Epsom in Surrey but the original wells have not been used for many years. However, it was later discovered that magnesium sulphate (its scientific name) could also be found naturally in mines and limestone caves. This where it comes from today.
The Epsom Salt we supply you today is mined out of the ground in Germany, which we actually think is pretty natural.
It is popular with all sporting people from cyclists to runners to footballers to rugby players as it helps to ease those aches and pains. Try a long soak in epsom salt after your training session and it will certainly ease your muscle pain.
So what do you need to know:
- it is FCC grade (formerly known as BP) meaning that it is the highest quality Epsom Salt that you will need
- it is pure Epsom Salt with no added chemicals or perfume
- it comes direct from K&S Kali, one of the largest suppliers in Europe and we have it by the truck load (literally)
- this is the genuine product and not a cheap import so it won't turn your bath water brown
- easing your sore muscles and joints which makes it very popular with sports players and athletes
- soften your dry skin with a gentle soak - perfect for your feet
- ease your sunburn with an Epsom Salt solution - just mix some epsom salt with water and pat it on your skin
- add a handful to your usual shower gel to make a great exfoliator
- treat those inspect bites and stings with an Epsom Salt solution
- it is suitable for all ages - from babies to grown ups
- it won't turn your bath water brown
- take a look at our video to see its many uses
- it has many uses in the garden including spraying your roses to discourage the pests to spreading over your lawn
- you can also use it to keep the racoons away - not sure if this will work in the UK though...as you first need to find your racoon
- supplied in 1kg or 25kg bags. The 25kg bag is packed by the manufacturer. We have the 1kg bags packed for us by our local contract packer (BCMPA accredited member, ISO9001, ISO14001 registered firm) so we know it's packed properly in the right environment.
- all packaging is recyclable
Technical Information (MSDS etc)
Epsom Salt - Halal Certificate Size: (356.26 KB) Certificate of Analysis Epsom Batch 000111 Size: (29.45 KB) MSDS Epsom Salt Size: (90.57 KB) Certificate of Analysis Epsom Batch 000049 Size: (22.24 KB) Certificate of Analysis Batch 2114000117 Size: (23.41 KB) Epsom Salt Kosher Certificate Size: (268.09 KB) Epsom Salt Technical Spec Size: (101.33 KB)
- Review by Soap maker (Posted on 01/01/2014)
Price Value Quality
- Review by Jorpson (Posted on 30/07/2013)
Price Value Quality
I found the ordering process to be smooth, nice to get a choice of quantity on one page and the delivery was well communicated with excellent tracking information.
The product itself came well packaged and the use of several smaller bags makes sense with the nature of the salts wanting to absorb moisture I assume.
Top marks Justasoap!
- Review by Pink_Henry (Posted on 12/05/2013)
Price Value Quality
Delivery Charges & Timescales
Parcels are despatched Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
With the exception of the Saturday/Sunday service, all deliveries are Monday to Friday.
UK Services Weight Cost ex VAT Service per £ Economy (order by 12 noon for same day despatch (Monday-Friday) 25kg 5.25
1-3 working days
Express (order by 2pm for same day despatch (Monday-Friday) on a next WORKING day delivery service with delivery by 1pm
If you order on a Friday, this will be delivered on the following Monday (NOT Saturday)
by 1pm (M-F)
Saturday/Sunday (order by 12 noon on preceding Friday) 25kg 8.99
Highlands & Islands postcodes include AB30-56, FK17-21, G83, IV, KW1-17, PA20-39, PA41-49, PA60-78, KA27-28, TR21-25 25kg 7.49
Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, offshore islands including HS1-9, ZE 1-3 25kg 9.99
Channel Isles 25kg 15.00
Collect from Warehouse - order must be paid for online beforehand. Please contact us about collection time. 0.00 International Weight Cost ex VAT Service Austria, Belgium Czech Republic, Denmark, Eire, France,Luxembourg, Netherlands, Germany 25kg 13.99 2-3 days Hungary, Spain (mainland), Poland, Slovakia 25kg 15.99 3-6 days Italy, Lithuania, Slovenia, Sweden 25kg 16.99 3-6 days Latvia 25kg 16.99 4-6 days Croatia 25kg 19.99 4-6 days Bulgaria 25kg 25.99 4-6 days Estonia, Portugal 25kg 18.99 4-5 days Finland 25kg 19.50 4-5 days Greece 25kg 29.99 4-8 days Romania 25kg 22.99 4-6 days
Norway - please be aware we cannot send any liquids, fragrance oils, essential oils, food products to Norway.
We will require your PID or VAT number for Customs.
25kg 29.99 4-6 days
Product QuestionsQuestion by: sheila houghton on 21 Mar 2016 12:42:00There are 3 grades of Epsom Salt - Pharmaceutical grade (which is not available on the open market), FCC grade and technical grade for agriculture.
We stock the FCC grade (formally known as BP). This is the highest grade available on the consumer market. There is no term as "medical" grade.Answer by: Josie (Admin) on 23 Mar 2016 07:16:00Can these Epson salts be taken orally? I took a delivery last week but can't find if they are safe to do so.
Thank youQuestion by: Lisa Gabriele on 7 Sep 2014 18:13:00Our understanding is that if you are looking to take Epsom Salts internally then you will need the Pharmaceutical grade which would be identified by the Ph Eur USP on the labelling. We only sell the FCC grade which is aimed at the bath market place. The different grading is due to the packaging so the packaging for a product aimed at the pharmaceutical market would have different requirements for a product aimed at the bath marketplace. If you are wanting Epsom Salts for internal use, it would be best to find the product in a Chemist/Pharmacy.Answer by: Josie (Admin) on 8 Sep 2014 09:11:00